Alumni Account: LSU Overview
The LSU Alumni Association offers graduates of LSU a FREE (@alumni.lsu.edu) e-mail account. This service is powered by Office 365 for Education.
Available To: Graduates of Louisiana State University
Internet Explorer 8 or higher, or a modern browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
Outlook 2007 or higher, or an equivalent mail client.
Request an LSU Alumni E-mail Account
1. Send an e-mail to email@example.com.
2. Include your Full Name and then your top 3 choices for a desired Account Name.
3. Include the statement that you would like to have an LSU Alumni E-mail Account created.
Open my LSU Alumni E-mail
1. Open the following URL: http://www.outlook.com/alumni.lsu.edu
2. Open the Office365 Portal.
Format of Credentials:
The LSU Alumni Association has recently migrated the Alumni E-mail from Live@edu to Office365. See the Technet's Upgrade Checklist for Users for more information.
Problem: I am UNABLE to log in to my LSU Alumni E-mail.
Error Message: You're currently signed in with an Office 365 email account, which can't be used with Outlook.com. Please click here to sign out of your Office 365 account, then use another Microsoft account to sign in to Outlook.com (for example, your hotmail.com, live.com, or msn.com account).
Possible Solution: This has caused some issues when logging in either because you already have an Office365 Account or you are using an old bookmark.
- **SkyDrive is no longer supported.**
- For Microsoft Online Accounts (Legacy Accounts), use the same user name and password that was used to access Live@edu to sign into Microsoft OneDrive (onedrive.live.com).
Configure LSU Alumni E-mail on Mobile Devices
(For iPhone, Android, & Windows Phone Devices.)
Account Type: Microsoft Exchange
Server: m.outlook.com (If Requested)
Documentation on Browsers & E-mail Clients
Web Browsers: (Internet Explorer 7 & earlier versions MUST be Upgraded to a Newer Version.)
E-mail Clients: (Outlook 2003 & earlier versions MUST be Upgraded to a Newer Version.)
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a cost associated with joining the LSU Alumni Association?
There is a one-time initial $50 membership fee to join the LSU Alumni Association. Register to become a member or the LSU Alumni Association.
What are some of the benefits of joining the LSU Alumni Association?
Members receive information on exciting LSU Alumni events, an annual subscription to the LSU Alumni Magazine, discounts at selected locations and special privileges. View the complete list of the membership benefits.
What is Tigers on the Geaux?
Tigers on the Geaux (TOTG) is a recruitment program that allows LSU Alumni to help recruit potential LSU students. Through the program TOTG, LSU Alumni can help answer the questions of potential students and use their college experience to aid in recruiting. Learn more about TOTG.
I graduated from LSU but am not a part of the Alumni Association. Can I still get a copy of my transcript?
Yes. For more information, see Request a Copy of my Transcript.
Need More Help?
1. Visit the Alumni Association Website.
2. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION TO INCLUDE:
-- A brief Problem Description.
-- Your Contact Information.
-- Your PAWS ID*.
* If you don't remember your PAWS ID or don't have one, that is OK. Just send a Problem Description and your Contact Information.
Referenced from: LSU
5/18/2015 3:39:09 PM