Cox Cable, Internet & Geaux Box: LSU Overview
Cox High-Speed Internet (OFF-CAMPUS)
THE LSU GEAUX BOX DISCOUNT (View the Cox Geaux Box: LSU Overview.)
Available To: Current LSU Students, Faculty, & Staff for your Home Residence.
Request Service: Contact Cox Communications. (You can also Call to Request that they Apply the LSU Geaux Box Discount to your Home Cox Internet Plan.)
Cox Cable Television (ON-CAMPUS)
For LSU Departments & University Offices
Cable television services are provided by an authorized State Contract Vendor at State Contract Rates. ITS will facilitate the ordering, installation and billing of this service.
If the building already has a cable line, we will either install a new outlet or activate an existing outlet. Un-serviced buildings MUST first be wired for cable connectivity. UNI Professionals will evaluate the building's needs and provide additional details about wiring a building as requests are initiated.
Available To: LSU Faculty & Staff (Valid LSU Budget Code Required)
Authorizations: Budgetary Authority plus justification for service.
Request Service: Complete the UNI Request Form.
Delivery Time: 4-Weeks (Depends on Cox Scheduling.)
Associated Fees: Installation Fees & Monthly Service Charges. (Inquire about the most recent prices of digital or premium services.)
- $25 to Activate an Existing Outlet.
- $150 to Install a New Outlet.
- $28 Monthly Subscription for Expanded Basic Cable. (Includes 78 channels, including 6 LSU channels.)
For Residential Halls & On-Campus Apartments
All residence halls are pre-wired for cable television. Most of your questions can be answered in Frequently Asked Questions or you can browse the LSU Residential Life Web Site.
Available To: LSU Students Living in On-Campus Residential Halls.
Request Service: Requests for digital or premium services are done through Cox Communications.
- Option 1: Visit the Cox Kiosk on the 1st Floor of the Student Union or Call the Union Kiosk at (225) 330-4911.
- Option 2: Complete the Application included in the Cox Brochure. (Provided in your housing packet.)
Delivery Time: Immediate or As Determined by Cox Communication.
Associated Fees: Fees for Standard Expanded Basic Cable are included the Residential Life room rate. (Includes: 78 Channels, includes 6 LSU Channels.)
Cox Support & Contact Information
10/14/2013 11:53:03 PM
- Visit or Call the LSU Union Cox Kiosk. Location: The first floor of the LSU Student Union. Phone Number: 225-330-4911.
- Call Cox Communications for Customer Support at 225-615-1000 OR 866-342-5269.