University Funded Cell Phones: LSU Overview
Mobile Computing has three main aspects that define the interaction: (1) Mobile Communication, (2) Mobile Hardware & (3) Mobile Software. For University Funded Devices, ITS will provide the device, assist you with configuring the device & will provide device user support for the life of the mobile device.
University Funded Devices
Available To: LSU Faculty & Staff
Requirements: Must have a Valid LSU Budget Code & a Completed Cellular Service Form.
Delivery Time: Up to 2-Weeks.
Submit a Request
Request a University Funded Cell Phone:
1. Get Approval from your Department.
2. Fill out the Cellular Service Form. The Requestor & Dean or Director must sign the form. Once the Dean or Director has signed the form send it to ITS (200 Frey Computing Services) for Chief Information Officer approval.
3. Complete a UNI Work Order (newservicerequest.lsu.edu). *Include a valid Budget Code for billing purposes.
4. Shipping usually takes between 7-10 business days. The device will be distributed to you through ITS.
Upgrade or Change an Existing University Funded Cell Phone:
1. Determine if you need to fill out a UNI Work Order.
2. If necessary, complete a UNI Work Order (newservicerequest.lsu.edu). Remember to Include a valid Budget Code.
Phones & Voicemail: LSU Overview
LSUMail: Mobile Device Apps Overview
Naxos Music Library for Mobile Devices
Training & Support
Select your Device
Carrier Specific Support
Select your Carrier: AT&T SPRINT VERIZON T-Mobile
LSU Support & Policy Statements
Help Desk Contact Information
LSU Policy Statements
Referenced from: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Cite&page=Mobile_computing&id=459432832
11/1/2013 10:54:12 AM